Grecav is an Italian automobile and farm machinery manufacturer from Gonzaga, province of Mantua. The company produces, among other things, light motor vehicles. The company was founded in 1964 by Cav. Bruno Grespan (current President) through the merger of two companies; Fratelli Grespan S.n.c. (founded in 1956) and Cavalletti S.n.c. (founded in 1922).
Quadricycle, quadracycle, quadcycle, quadrocycle refers to any vehicle with four wheels.
More specifically the term may refer to:
- All-terrain vehicle, a four-wheel all terrain vehicle – also known as a “quad” in North America and “quad bike” in Australian and the UK
- Automobile, the first experimental steam automobiles were termed steam quadricycles.
- Ford Quadricycle, Henry Ford’s first design
- Low-speed vehicle, referred to in some countries as a quadricycle
- Motorised quadricycle, European classifications for light four-wheeled motorized vehicles: Light quadricycles, category L6e, and (heavy) quadricycles, category L7e.
- Quadracycle, a four-wheeled style of cycle
- Velomobile, a three or four wheeled vehicle with a fairing
This is a poor man’s car but the market potential is enormous, I can easily setup factories in malaysia, indonesia and thailand to create jobs and still cannot meet up to demand. – Contributed by Oogle.