As you can see from my previous articles, you need to be able to identify these factors, there is no secrets for me to achieve the impossible if you understand how;
1) Goals. You need to first identify your goals.
2) Then break it down to Tasks you need to do to achieve your goals.
Example you may have one Goal but twenty Tasks to complete everyone or you can never reach your goal, it sometime may be difficult to identify all your Tasks, but without a complete picture, you will not achieve anything.
3) Based on your Tasks you need to set priority, and after priority you need to match with your limited resources. Use what resources first to solve the most important tasks, especially if it affects your bottom line. Remember you need to cross the bridge or you will never get to the other side, so planning for success is the ability to use limited resources to solve all the Tasks to reach your Goals, if you cannot complete the picture, you will never achieve anything.
4) For economic problems you cannot afford to solve one problem and expect the other problems to solve itself, you need to understand the big picture and solve all problems together, I believe in playing with demand/supply and let the market adjust itself, not in direct intervention which may solve one problem but create more problems.
5) It is the same picture for my prediction analysis, I can accurately determine the future of anything I want because I can determine all the factors that can affect the future, and I am able to predict what will succeed and what will not, and I “interfere” for my success, so there is no tasks I cannot achieve, it is simply planning in great detailed, and making sure the factors will occur accurately with risk analysis.
– Contributed by Oogle.