Goal Planning and Execution : What is missing from the Prayer of Faith:
1) As a church, most of your sheep needs guidance and nourishment, and your ability to meet all their needs, so you need to train all your pastors to lead, all the skills of goal planning and execution, and if you delegate your goals and plan well, you will easily find success.
2) First you need to identify your goals. Start one by one and do not mix them. Then write down all the steps you need to do to achieve your goals, if you do not have everything it is ok, you can fill in the blanks later. Then based on the steps required also list down your resources required, set priorities so the most pressing needs will be done first.
3) If you follow the above, there is no such word as Failure, it is a matter of Time your goals will be met, and how you execute them. You also need to closely monitor your progress.
4) Remember you are not a superman, and you do not have the knowledge of everything, so it is better to let those who are experienced in their area of work handle them, it is also more efficient. Therefore Teamwork is crucial to the success of anything.
5) Lack of resources? Use what you have and make your needs known, nobody can raise money just by sitting down doing nothing, you need to plan events, promotions, give publicity for your cause and create a win-win situation for everyone to benefit. That is the secret of fund raising. “Ask and you will be given when you do something about it, not nothing.”
– Contributed by Oogle.