- Compensation to Singapore will run into billions of dollars.
- There is no Economic benefits for its citizens if it is cancelled.
- Trade between nations will not be enhanced.
- There will be no income from the HSR link.
- Project can be delayed postponed but not cancelled.
- Malaysia can arrange for financing by streatching its tenure with a consortium of bankers and the IMF.
Preventing Destructive Competition
Fishing in the New Economy
Determing Demand Before Supply
Knowing Market Dynamics
The Framework of Problem Solving
The Creation of Money